Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti

3-4 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 can rotel
1 onion, chopped
tablespoon of cumin
12 oz. package spaghetti
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
half block of velvetta, cubed
butter

Preheat oven to 350

Cook your chicken and spaghetti to your liking. Saute onion in butter.

Mix together cream of mushroom, sauted onion, cumin, chicken, and velveeta cubes.

Drain spaghetti and place in a prepared casserole dish. Pour soup mixture on top. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Cook at 350 for 25 minutes.

When removed from oven stir together and serve.

Comments: I love chicken spaghetti. It could be one of my favorite dishes. I like it so much it was served at my wedding. I've tried many, many chicken spaghetti recipes. This is the conglomeration of my two favorites. It comes from my friend, Meredith, and my Mother-in-law. I love how cheesy and creamy combining the two recipes have made it. J and C both love this recipe just as much as I do. I like to use the Hot Rotel to add a little spice. Other veggies could always be added to up the nutritional value.

No comments:

Post a Comment