Saturday, May 9, 2009

Artichoke Chicken

From Kelly's Recipes



15 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3/4 cup parmesan cheese
3/4 Mayonnaise
1 tbsp garlic salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Mix together all ingredients excluding chicken

Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Cover chicken with artichoke mixture.

Bake for 30-45 minutes.

I served it with orzo (its my go to side)

Review: J really enjoyed this dish. I am very so-so about it. I love artichokes. I may have over salted the mixture or the orzo. It just seemed too salty for my taste. C wasn't a huge fan, but its also a pretty beige dish. She requires a little more color in her food. It was super easy, so we might have it again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, here's my favorite chicken and artichoke recipe. it's from the better homes and gardens read and white cookbook. scroll down like two pages to Chicken and Artichoke with White Wine sauce.

    http://books.google.com/books?id=zHGmOsoyZ1EC&pg=PT421&lpg=PT421&dq=better+homes+and+gardens+chicken+artichoke+wine+sauce&source=web&ots=SKloyTafcO&sig=_0n069RPcUGe-T7YFtU1gsduMs0&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

    ReplyDelete